Car-lovers unite! The Vancouver International Auto Show rolls into Vancouver from Tuesday, March 28th until Sunday, April 2nd at the Vancouver Convention Centre and this year’s line-up will not disappoint.
There’s a lot to see, test drive and immerse yourself in during this year’s show, but if you’re looking to see what’s new, here are the top 5 must-sees:
- Pioneer Cedar Rocket: This car set a Guinness Book world record for fastest log car in the world! Check it out during the show.
- Hot Wheels ‘Bone Shaker’: With a skull grille, zoomy pipes, and injector stacks through the hood, this rat rod was made to shake your bone-bones! The car is complete with a skull face piece and hands gripping the headlights; a skull topped spine shifter and skull and crossbones steering wheel. Under the Hot Wheels flame paint job, is a 402 hp short block Chevy 350 cl with 350 lb/ft torque. Bone Shaker is one scary hot rod, inside and out.
- First time Ford GT is in BC: Enjoy a tour of the 2017 GT’s bodywork, suspension, the cabin’s teardrop shape and the GT’s flying buttresses, which hide the piping for the 3.5-liter V-6, the intercoolers, and the twin turbochargers mounted in the rear sponsons.
- Porsche Singer: Check out this rare, highly customized 1991 Porsche 911, restored by Singer, commissioned by Pfaff.
- Monster Energy DUB Show Tour: Known for showcasing the world’s most amazing custom cars, trucks and bikes, the Monster Energy DUB Show Tour has developed an international reputation as the home of the coolest aftermarket vehicles in the world.
Other highlights at this year’s show include:
- Prizes: Enter the 2 Grand Prize vehicle giveaways: Bolt EV and Pathfinder (more information here).
- Test Drives: Go for a spin in an electric vehicle at the Electric Vehicle Experience Test Drive, Presented by CEVforBC™.
- Family Fun: Children are always welcome to tour the show, but if they’d rather sit this one out, childcare will be available thanks to the VW Playcare Centre.
- RBC Day: On Thursday, March 30th, 2-for-1 admission will be available to RBC clients.
- What: Vancouver International Auto Show
- When: Tuesday, March 28th until Sunday, April 2nd
- Where: Vancouver Convention Centre West Building
- Social: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram